Xtract in Retail
Significantly increasing the efficiency of your processes and ERP, Xtract Retail Analytics uses the most information-rich data source – POS data – to deliver core analytics that significantly boost your business performance.
Customer Experience Management
Xtract Advanced Analytics enable you to identify customer needs and values, and how they influence purchase decisions. You can then increase the effectiveness of your customer communications by targeting them at an individual level with relevant messages. Furthermore, our Advanced Analytics highlight localised product demand so that you can optimise product availability to match customer needs and preferences.
Your Customer Experience Management will benefit from:
• Intimate customer knowledge, adding tangible value to loyalty programmes.
• Understanding customer needs and values in your retail outlets.
• Personalised marketing that delivers the most resonant messages and offers at the right time to ensure customer take-up.
Value Chain Optimisation
Equipping you with more reliable and efficient data, Xtract Advanced Analytics allow you to consolidate separate data sources into one common data fountain. Both your own and external data assets can be combined into a common data source that your whole organisation can utilise. To ensure ongoing performance improvements, you can generate more accurate customer behaviour predictions based on the most information-rich data source – your POS data.
More accurate data can enhance all your business processes:
• Improved strategic planning across product selection management and store planning.
• Greater prediction precision enables you to match your offerings to customer needs and preferences.
• More efficient operational process across logistics, store workforce requirements and warehouse planning.
• Refined tactical planning across selection management and pricing.
• Integrated analytics enable you to extract more value from your POS data through a single, 360° view of data.